- * muliple optional lenses for enhanced field of view and optimal resolution
- * sensitivity ranges from -20C to 2000C
- * accuracy ranges from 2% to .08%
- * auto gate technology
- * fusion technology (photo overrlaid with thermal image)
- * Voice annotation, Video output, great report writing software.
Three cameras in the EAS range, each designed to be ideal for use in particular industries. EAS models are prefferred by:
Two cameras in the ThermoPro range, each designed to be solutions to the requirements of particular professionals. TP models are prefferred by:
Expert consultants need be equipped for a wide range challenges
Several models in the online status monitoring range of thermographic imagers. Feeds live data to monitors, can perform many auto tasks, identify anomalies, trigger alarms, etc.
The Mobi range is the perfect solution for those of us who spend many hours per day moving from one site to another, gathering lots and lots of data. In the "old days" we would trek around with a camera case, voice-note recorder, notebook, digital photo camera, and more. But now we have the amazing M8 - a very powerful state-of-the-art thermal imaging and processing tool THAT FITS IN MY POCKET.
Just whip it out, shoot and slip it back in. Of course it has flash value, bling value and EVERYONE want to touch it and oogle and drool over it but really - thats not why we must have it. We must have it because its the most sophisticated tool on the market and it FITS IN YOUR POCKET!.
Optional lenses and accesories to boot.
- We dont just make thermal cameras, we solve problems
- Every industry presents its own unique challenges and we take note. we listen to users and we spend a fortune on R&D
We take thermal imaging Solutions seriously and are proud of our unique position as a market leader in innovation.